mtbr member
    Jun 2011

bikesdirect.com comes through for me again

I've had my fantom pro 29 for almost a year now. When I first received the bike, I had an issue with my juicy3 brakes and they were replaced with elixir 3's asap.

The other day I was riding and noticed the poploc adjust remote was having a problem. The compression adjustment wheel on the poploc was rattling around in it's housing. Not a big deal as I rarely use the poploc or compression adjuster.

I contacted bikesdirect.com on saturday to request a warranty exchange and we finished working out the details today. So I should have another poploc remote next week.

Couldn't ask for anything more from bikesdirect.com and my motobecane. Both problems I've had were with SRAM products and BD.com replaced them asap.

mtbr member
    May 2012
    Good to know they have reasonable customer support, looking to but a Gravity I saw on there. I posted on this forum about it.

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    I've had great luck with them too on warranty. I had a X9 shifter that the thumb lever was starting not to spring back. Matt took care of it with no problems and had great communication with me along the way. I really couldn't ask for more.

NuB
    mtbr member
    May 2012
    Yea, im looking into the HT models..... Glad to here more good reviews !

mtbr member
    May 2012
    It's good to see the pos. reviews.

Thanks

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by CLMcLovin View Post
    I've had great luck with them too on warranty. I had a X9 shifter that the thumb lever was starting not to spring back. Matt took care of it with no problems and had great communication with me along the way. I really couldn't ask for more.
    Had the exact same problem and they quickly shipped me a replacement.