mtbr member
    Jun 2009

Another large BD price increase

The best deal on BD is now gone. 26er $800 reba x9 bike
    Save up to 60% off new Mountain Bikes - MTB - Front Suspension Gravity BaseCamp 3.0

Now the lowest reba equipped bike is like $1250

For anyone on the fence, might want to wait to see if they introduce another gravity reba x9 value line.

related threds
    Recent increase in Moto prices...
    http://forums.mtbr.com/motobecane/$2...te-660280.html
    Price Jump

mtbr member
    Why does everybody overlook the X9 fantom for 1099? I didn't I have one in the garage. Granted the larger sizes are now sold out. Felt like this was a deal.

Save up to 60% off new Mountain Bikes - MTB - Motobecane Fantom 29PRO

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    Not really a price increase; looks like they just ran out of stock for the HTX9R. It was a screaming deal while it lasted though.

Another Reba-equipped bike at $1099 is the Gravity 29.5.

Save up to 60% off new Mountain Bikes - MTB - Gravity 29Point5 29er Mountain Bikes

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    $1100 is quite a bit more than $800

it is a price increase. We'll see if they reintroduce a reba equipped 26er line at that price.

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bob13bob View Post
    $1100 is quite a bit more than $800

it is a price increase. We'll see if they reintroduce a reba equipped 26er line at that price.
    I've been watching the HTX9R for some time because I wanted one. This particular bike (frame) hasn't been produced in quite some time. The price drop reflected BD trying to dump inventory. They really only had the 21" and 23" left for the price drop. I received an email about this bike not being produced anymore. The HTX9R is/was actually the most top of the line "Gravity" offered... 26er or 29er. I suspect BD will come out with another Gravity at the same level, however I'm not sure if the Reba will make it. I've since moved on past the Gravity and have been looking at the Moto's.

PS: the top of the line Gravity is now the SRAM X7 and Recon equipped HTX7 at a secret sale price of $700 Save up to 60% off new Mountain Bikes - MTB - Front Suspension Gravity HTX 7 SRAM X7 equipped mountain bikes