mtbr member
    Jun 2009

What size Moots??

I'm 5'11 and will be looking around for a Moots frame. How does Moots sizing run?
    S, M, Large? I'm assuming because of the price tag, most Moots riders are experienced?

1izalluneed
    Sep 2004
    Moots sizes their mountain frames in inches. Check out their web site for the sizes offered in the frame you desire http://www.moots.com. I am 5'11" and ride a Mooto X Rigid SS in a size 19. It feels really good to me, the stand over ht. is a little more than I am used to but it has not been a problem. What frame are you considering?

master blaster
    im 5'10'' and i ride a 17.5 rigid ss and it fits me good. standover is perfect for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ISuckAtRiding View Post
    The dude is like 120lbs, tops lol he can run any tires he wants without issues, i'm sure.

Rusting Steel
    5'10 and ride an 18" Rigormootis SS. I could ride a 19, but it felt a little too big. 18 fits me perfectly with a 110mm stem and thompson setback saddle.

My buddy's 18" MootoX fits me as well, though I have 3 friends 5'8-5'11 that ride 19" MootoX's.

Call Moots and have a chat with Dave. Two of the bike riders in the bikes mentioned above were "tweeners" and called Moots and are happy with the results recommended by Moots.