mtbr member
    Aug 2007

Moots Forks Early Winter 2010

If one were to access the Moots website, click on components, and then on forks, they'd see, "COMING EARLY WINTER 2010! STAY TUNED!"

Any rumors, inside information, or guesses what type of forks will be offered? I'm about to pull the trigger on either a carbon or titanium 29er, but would first like to see what Moots has to offer...

Thanks!

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    I'm not sure if they're planning a new line of forks, but I can tell you this. I just had a Vamoots CR built and my dealer had to substitute an Edge fork (which I'm really pleased with). The reason was that Moots' supplier was unable to get them forks to keep them in stock. Beyond that I don't know any details. Hope this helps.
    redheeler

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    Thanks, Redheeler... I suspect that Moots will come out with a nice carbon fork made to their specs by whoever.

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    They went direct to the mfg for a fork for the RSL road frame as AlphaQ is no longer. I would imagine that they will have a line of road forks available, not just the RSL fork

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    According to this:

(careful its a pdf)
    moots.com/wp-content/uploads/Whats-New-2011.pdf

theyre only doing road forks, but theyre suppose to match the moots bead blast finish