mtbr member
    Dec 2008

Help selling Ybb

Need some advice on selling Moots Ybb. I have tried to sell this bike,http://classifieds.mtbr.com/showprod...=44280&allcat=, for the last several months. I think the price is right? What are the deterring factors, no discs? Would I be better off selling frame, headset, and cranks? Any advice would be helpful. Trying to buy 29er. Thanks.

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    I'd try ebay. The price you want isn't unreasonable and should tempt someone. The lack of discs might be a bit of a turn off now that the cost to have Moots tack on a tab has risen to $500. Parting it out you should be able to get 1200-1300 for the frame 150 for the cranks, 85 for the King, 120 for the cockpit and another 200 for the brakes/post/ders which gets you close to your 1800.
    Good luck.

mtbr member
    That's a great price and I don't know why someone hasn't taken it. I've been watching e-bay and Moots' aren't going for diddly over there. Many sit without bids for the entire auction. Times are tough and selling a $2000 used bike is tougher. Good Luck.

mtbr member
    Dec 2008

thanks

Thanks guys. Just wanted to know that I was in the ballpark. I'll keep trying.

mtbr member
    strip the bike down and sell it for parts

mtbr member
    ebay is your friend. I sold mine last spring and couldn't believe the price I got! I sold the complete bike because I was lazy. Stripping it down would've netted more.