mtbr member
    May 2009

The glorious results of cabin-fever!

I introduce to you my new to me YBB/SS!

It's ridable and solid but I will still tweek 'er here and there. It seems I got lucky out of the box with chain tension but I'm sure a few shake-down rides will reveal the depths (or lack thereof) of my wrenching skills.

The ingredients:

- 1 old 20" YBB frame from a gentleman in Alaska.
    - the parts (mid-90's XTR) and wheels off an old Trek 930 frame that is rusting before my eyes in the basement.
    - pink CK headset that was sitting on my work-bench for 5 years looking pretty.
    - spacer-kit, crank-bolts and 18 tooth cog from my LBS.
    - pedals/seat-post from my 'cross bike (season's over).
    - NOS Rock Shox from eBay.

Lots of snow here still but just zippin' up and down the street reveals this thing as a fun ride. It reminds me of a mix between my first two-wheeler and a BMX-bike. Super fun.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The glorious results of cabin-fever!-ss1.jpg  

The glorious results of cabin-fever!-ss2.jpg  

The glorious results of cabin-fever!-ss3.jpg  

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    log homes north carolina

Fishing Village: The proposed lakefront Fishing Village will be a natural gathering place for nature enthusiasts, bird watchers, and fisherman
    In contrast to conservation, preservation attempts to maintain in their present condition, areas of the environment that are untouched.

The Whisper Mountain vision of conservation meets preservation is one of modern-day convenience in an environment that is in harmony with nature. Restored structures contribute to the preservationist's philosop

mtbr member
    Sweetness...