I introduce to you my new to me YBB/SS!
It's ridable and solid but I will still tweek 'er here and there. It seems I got lucky out of the box with chain tension but I'm sure a few shake-down rides will reveal the depths (or lack thereof) of my wrenching skills.
- 1 old 20" YBB frame from a gentleman in Alaska.
- the parts (mid-90's XTR) and wheels off an old Trek 930 frame that is rusting before my eyes in the basement.
- pink CK headset that was sitting on my work-bench for 5 years looking pretty.
- spacer-kit, crank-bolts and 18 tooth cog from my LBS.
- pedals/seat-post from my 'cross bike (season's over).
- NOS Rock Shox from eBay.
Lots of snow here still but just zippin' up and down the street reveals this thing as a fun ride. It reminds me of a mix between my first two-wheeler and a BMX-bike. Super fun.
Results 1 to 3 of 3
Check out the hottest mountain bike products from these brands!
See All Interbike Coverage - Click Here »