Thread: Cinch Post?

mtbr member

New question here. Cinch Post?

The Newer Cinch SeatPosts have been out for a year or more now, what are your impressions from those who ride them on a Mountain Bike?
    Does yours Hold well, or make any Creaking noises or does it perform flawlessly? I know they are superior to the old Classic design, at least for Mountain Biking.

Category Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by UN-COG-KNEE-TOE
    The Newer Cinch SeatPosts have been out for a year or more now, what are your impressions from those who ride them on a Mountain Bike?
    Does yours Hold well, or make any Creaking noises or does it perform flawlessly? I know they are superior to the old Classic design, at least for Mountain Biking.
    I've had mine since April. It was definitely set it and forget it. No creaks a slips whatsoever. Assuming you have to make any adjustments it's pretty simple to slide the rails around or adjust the angle.

I've been totally stoked on mine.

(disclaimer: I ride for MOOTS, but if I didn't like my seatpost I wouldn't have bothered replying. I love the ride of a sweet ti post.)
    WWW.TEAMDICKY.COM

I get paid 3 every time I post on MTBR.

mtbr member

All Good...

Quote Originally Posted by teamdicky
    I've had mine since April. It was definitely set it and forget it. No creaks a slips whatsoever. Assuming you have to make any adjustments it's pretty simple to slide the rails around or adjust the angle.

I've been totally stoked on mine.

(disclaimer: I ride for MOOTS, but if I didn't like my seatpost I wouldn't have bothered replying. I love the ride of a sweet ti post.)

Thanks for the reply and review - i had a lot of issues with the original posts and wanted another Ti Post. I may make the investment then!

Category Winner
    I forgot...

I spent way too much time writing about my post back in April.

Here you go:

http://teamdicky.blogspot.com/2009/0...post-post.html

WWW.TEAMDICKY.COM

I get paid 3 every time I post on MTBR.