locked - time out

Time to pare down the Collection - Straight 8, Straight 6's and a 4 Banger For Sale

Here's the details:

http://classifieds.mtbr.com/showprod...uct=13169&cat=

Please give 'em a good home.

mtbr "member"

you're giving up?

Sorry to hear you're letting go of the lawwill dream too? I'm down to one straight 8 that I built up just a short while ago.

Did you ever build up that straight six I sold you? At some point you have to move on.

Any way, ride on.

REEK

locked - time out
    Quote Originally Posted by Reek
    Sorry to hear you're letting go of the lawwill dream too? I'm down to one straight 8 that I built up just a short while ago.

Did you ever build up that straight six I sold you? At some point you have to move on.

Any way, ride on.

REEK
    Reekster,

No giving up at all - just trying to get more room in the basement.

The 6 that I got from you is up for sale, but I wont be heartbroken if that one doesn't sell. It's supa clean and it'd be nice to keep around.

TCK

mtbr member
    Jun 2006

Looks like you got a question on your ad.

TCK,
    At least you asked for good homes for these old girls.

The only way I think I will ever sell mine is if someone offers me a ridiculous amount of money or it breaks. So I guess I will have to keep riding it until it breaks.

Good Luck,
    willie b

mtbr "member"

That's why I sold the frames too

Quote Originally Posted by the_colorado_kid
    Reekster,

No giving up at all - just trying to get more room in the basement.

The 6 that I got from you is up for sale, but I wont be heartbroken if that one doesn't sell. It's supa clean and it'd be nice to keep around.

TCK

After years and thousands of $$$ on a bunch of Lawwill bikes, I had to make room for all of my rediculous number of bikes. I was really sad to sell the straight six that's up for sale since it was practically new and it's such a nice ride. But having gone through 2 other straight six frames before that one, I had to move on (I also have 7 other bikes built up right now as it is). Who ever buys that frame is really getting a find! I doubt there's any of those around that are new or with as few miles.

I did keep a New Straight 8 though. so far it has 2 rides on it. I just couldn't go cold turkey. Cross your fingers and hope that it doesn't sell.

Gotta work on breaking my other obsession - these darned Mongoose Hotlinks bikes...

REEK

Person
    Sep 2005
    PM sent