mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Teocali owners..

Hey, im looking to pick up a teocali frame to build over the winter but i was just wondering what the geometry is like? I dont have one in my city ( edmonton, alberta, canada)..so i would pretty much be buying without trying..Im 5'8 ..with fairly long legs, just wondering what size would be good?

and also, is there any online shops that have good deals on teocalis right now?
    thanks!

achiever
    I am 5'5" and ride a small. I think you'd fit a medium. The only geometry available from the mongoose site is 69deg head tube angle and 71.5 deg seat tube angle.

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    I'm 5'9" medium in the keg and ride a teocali Medium. very comfortable standover height and on the ride feels nimble and in control. I think you'd suit a medium too.

Enjoy the teocali - it's a helluva machine

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    thanks! yeah if i can find one im going to go with a medium..my only concern is i dont want to purchase a complete teocali..we cant ride in the winter here ( canada) and its a hell of a lot more fun to build up a bike then to just buy one and let it sit for 4 months..but i cant seem to find just a frame ANYWHERE!

achiever
    I've never seen a mongoose frame for sale by itself...

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    option 1) buy a teocali comp and sell all the bits on ebay then build up

option 2) write a very well crafted letter to mongoose and beg a frame only sale.

mtbr member
    I'm about 5.7 and ride a medium, It feels perfect for trail riding and downhill but it does feel a little big for say 4x or dirt jumps, I have had to put a short stem (30mm) to compensate!

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

frame/

I have a med. super Teocali silver w/blue linkage,new warranty replacement,includes shock mount bolts,still in paper wrap.make an offer/e-mail for pics if interested/svo782@yahoo.com