mtbr member
    Nov 2009

Mint Carbon S-30 - How Much?

What would you guys pay for a mint cond 1999 Schwinn S-30?

Someone is trying to sell me one. And I'm trying to resist, but if the price is a bargain, then I may do it.

More info on them here:http://www.bikepedia.com/QuickBike/B...S-30&Type=bike

Crazy about Homegrowns
    Keep in mind it's not a Homegrown. The front triangle is the same as the 98 "Homegrown" versions (made by topkey in Taiwan), but the rear polished frame is different. The 98 versions had a handbuilt 6061 rear frame, the newer ones aren't.

Still a great bike, but I wouldn't pay too much for one. They're not homegrowns, and it always depends on what components it's got.

CTB
    mtbr member
    I had a reply all typed out but the stupid server blanked it. Short version: No more than $500 unless you really want it.

CTB
    mtbr member
    I had a reply all typed out but the stupid server blanked it. Short version: No more than $500 unless you really want it.

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    Yeah it was on eBay Aus for $500au and didnt sell... The owner got back to me to see if I was interested.
    It has the same parts as the one above. Completely original condition.

But.... I'm not really keen on it. Just thought I'd pick it up if I could get it for a crazy low price.