mtbr member
    Jul 2009

How long is the frame warranty on a Mongoose aluminum frame

I got a bad crack at the head tube. One at the top and the other starting at the bottom. My brother and I have 2 of these bikes and both have cracks in them. I contacted Mongoose from the number on the bike, but they say only 5 year warranty on frame. But when I got the bike the little paper work said lifetime frame. Well I stopped riding for about 4 years due to injury and now i am back riding and noticed the frame issue. I lost the original paper work and I cannt get mongoose to send me another frame. All I want is another frame. I have looked all over ebay but cann't find one like mine.

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    anyone??????????????????

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    Is the bike a "wal-mart" Mongoose are a Bike shop Mongoose. If the bike is a Mart bike. Just buy a new bike. By the time to pay a shop and the new parts you need to build the bike. You could buy a bike.

If the bike came from a bike shop and you got the bike new. Take it to that shop and they should help you.

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    I can build a bike and already swapped out the frame with another bike i had. But I like the ergo of my old bike/

PMD
    mtbr member
    May 2007
    Good luck getting another frame even if it is warranted. I've been waiting since early May for a replacement Canaan frame.

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    My bike was made in 98 so they told me to **** off. But I found out the same frame design is still being made and marketed to the dept stores. SO I just got a serial number off that bike and they are sending me a frame. Hopefully........