mtbr member
    Jun 2007

Got to ride a nugget yesterday

WOW that thing is nice. I was very impressed. To me kind of reminds me of a teocali a little at a distance. I saw it being rode and then saw it out of the corner of my eye and asked what it was, thats when I found out it was the 09' nugget. Then I was offered a chance to take it for a spin. It was defenatly a nice riding bike. I'm now torn if I should hold off till next year and save for a nugget or go a head and buy a teocali which I want now. AHAHAHAH what to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by motormonkeyr6
    Your mom feels kinda clunky.
    But hey Im not complaining.

Spreadin the love...
    Well, two totally different bikes, really. The Teo is an XC rig, the Nugget is a short travel killin machine. The Nugget's purpose is Slopestyle, Dirtjumping, 4X racing, Dual slalom, etc. Everything too rough for a hardtail but a bigger bike would be slower/less nimble.
    However...I'm looking at a Nugget or an older EC-X to serve as my "aggro XC" rig, Which means pretty much EVERYTHING I do on a bike except DH, which I have my ECD for.
    If ALL you want to do is XC type trails, the Teo might be the choice? But it's just a bicycle, so it really doesn't matter! Get something that makes you smile and pedal!
    For 08:
    SixFeetDeepClothing
    Azonic/Oneal
    Globe Shoes
    One Industries/Sixsixone/Sunline
    Kenda