CTB
    mtbr member

Cool website - Bonustomato

www.bonustomato.com

I just stumbled onto this tonight. Am I 100 years late on finding this? Some nice scans of Homegrown catalog pages there, plus some interesting info.

mtbr member
    Haha, that's a little something I've been working on for about a year. Still a lot of work to do in updating individual models for every year-lots of cropping and manipulating images and I'm lazy. I was kind of hoping people wouldn't have found it just yet.
    That said, I'm still needing pictures of Homegrowns for the gallery page and welcome any info/criticism/whatever, so shoot me a pm or email at john(at)bonustomato.com.

CTB
    mtbr member
    Ha, sorry to "out" you, Johnny. Your site is very interesting already with nice scans and info about bikes I never knew existed (Project Underground, etc.). I have my HG4B and a Carbon Sweetspot HG, but that's it. You've already got good pics of those. Not sure how else I could help, unless you're looking for gallery pics of user bikes. Then I can help.

mtbr member
    Ha, no worries. Maybe now I'll get my a$$ in gear and finish the site. I definitely need more pictures of owners' bikes and not catalog-type stuff; I'm trying to get some of the cool things people have done with their individual builds. Here's all I have so far, and two of 'em are mine:
    http://www.bonustomato.com/web/?q=node/35

CTB
    mtbr member
    Well, after installing a 2008 Fox F100R fork, I've done this:

Custom Fox Float Shock Install on 4-Banger Pics

And since then I've installed those parts on my HG4B. I have more pics than these. Might not be what you're looking for, but I like it.

And my Carbon:

Last edited by CTB; 03-27-2009 at 07:50 AM.

mtbr member
    Very cool set of rides there, and props for the re-work on the shock mount for your other frame. Mind if I knife those and stick 'em on the site?

CTB
    mtbr member
    Nope, go for it. I have additional shots of both bikes, if desired. I like these:

And thanks for the props. It was fun and made the bike even better to ride.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CTB; 03-31-2009 at 06:52 PM.

mtbr member
    Thanks, definitely shoot me whatever you'd like on the site at john(at)bonustomato.com. I'm loving the blue and silver 4-Banger, and I don't have any 4-Bangers yet for the gallery.

CTB
    mtbr member
    Photos emailed - easier than pulling from here.

I'm loving the blue and silver 4-Banger
    Thanks! I replaced all the suspension bearings a few weeks ago, so it's nice and fresh. Can't wait for things to dry and go ride.