I've got a hell of a deal for you.
2008 Mongoose khyber frame with Xfusion 02RL-DC rear shock, 1 1/2 to 1 1/8 reducer headset, 2 extra hangers, and a salsa seat post w/clamp for only 200 bucks Plus shipping costs.
I have thought of separating the parts and selling them separate to make more $ and I will do so if nobody with a walgoose or target/Walmart Schwinn with upgraded parts is interested in my frame. I want to help someone ride a better frame for super cheap. I've enjoyed this bike a lot. It has had its troubles with linkage and bearings but that all seems to be sorted now with the proper sized spacers and torque specs followed. I'll give it a solid once over before sending it out as well.
2008 Mongoose Khyber
Xfusion 02RL-DC
Salsa micro/infinite adjust seat post w/clamp
1 1/2 to 1 1/8 reducer headset
2 spare rear der. Hangers
$200 plus shipping.
Frame will be stripped down later this week and can be shipped out as soon as the 11th.

I got this frame after upgrading my target Schwinn S-60 DSX. I really want to pass this along to someone with a bunch of nice upgrades on a crappy frame. I swapped most of my parts from the Schwinn over to this bike, but none of those were stock parts. This bike rides really well, feels awesome in the air and is super stable at speed.
Let me know if you're interested!