mtbr member

WEMS 12 Hours of Blue Mound 8/22/09

The WEMS 12 Hours of Blue Mound is coming up on August 22. We've got a new race course this year that highlights some trail that has never been used in a race course before...believe it or not, it's not rocky! At least not as rocky as the rest of Blue Mound State Park's trails anyway. The previously unused trail adds vertical and necessitates us to cross roads three times, however. We're putting out a call for volunteers to man the road crossings. If anyone can help out, please post here and PM with your real name and an e-mail so I can reach you and coordinate. If you're a WEMS series rider, you're eligible for series points one race per year also. If you're not up for volunteering, come out and race the new course!

For more information...

www.wemseries.com
    www.bluemound12.blogspot.com
    www.madcitydirt.org/forum
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    nater thanx for the torture preride on sat. ...i'll do what i can to make the race ....well, ride for me . even if i gotta work i'll show

mtbr member
    Sep 2004
    Just got off the phone with the directors of the race and as of 8-21 at 12:30pm: they are setting the course and the race is on for tomorrow. See you there.

mtbr member
    awesome event and even better trail conditions..even though i got there at 1....... really wish i coulda made it to site #47 but tooo much entertainment at #69