I need a new name
    Jun 2004

Visiting Madison

We're visiting Madison for the next 3 days. Today we'll be checking out Blue Mound. We like tech trail or really any nice singletrack. Where else should we ride? We're staying in Madison and don't want to travel more than an hour or so to trails.
    i ride bikes

I need skills
    Jul 2004

you will get your wish.

you will get your wish today for techy trail.

Well worth a visit near Madison is also Camrock, visit Camrock sports for details.
    About an hour away is the S Kettle Moraine, John Muir trails. The least techy of the three, but miles and miles of trail options there.

I need a new name
    Jun 2004
    The trails did not dissapoint. I really like the rocky trails and was shocked by the climbing out there. They remind me of one of my home trail just a little rockier and harder. Tomorrow I'm looking for a rest dat but still want to have fun. What's the word on Middleton Bike Park?
    i ride bikes

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by hillbilly_hank View Post
    The trails did not dissapoint. I really like the rocky trails and was shocked by the climbing out there. They remind me of one of my home trail just a little rockier and harder. Tomorrow I'm looking for a rest dat but still want to have fun. What's the word on Middleton Bike Park?
    The bike park is a pocket-sized place with pump track, flow/jump line, and little single track loop. The pump track is about 85% done getting a face lift. The golf course club house is open to the public with free WiFi, local beer and clean kitchen.

Blackhawk Ski Club a mile west is private, $20 bike season membership and has flow trails, gap jumps and braided single track. I mention it because it's common for regulars to ride both when heading that way.

www.madcitydirt.org (or .com) for local info. There are other trails in the area with Cam Rock having more miles than the metro area places.