mtbr member
    Mar 2010

Santa Cruz demo SD WI UT

Our demo teams need to come off the road for winter, regroup, pet the dog, do some yard work. But don't fret! You still have 3 more chances to demo a Santa Cruz Bicycle for the 2012 demo season.

09/15/2012 Rapid City - 9am-2pm
    Acme Bicycles-East Trailhead-Hanson Larson Memorial Park Trails
    Rapid City , SD
    605-343-9534

09/22/2012 La Crosse - 9am-2pm
    Bikes Limited-Human Powered Trails
    La Crosse , WI
    (608) 785-2326

10/05/2012-10/07/2012 Moab - 9am-5pm
    Outerbike
    Moab, UT 84532

For more info click, Santa Cruz Bicycles COMPANY

Our demos run on a first come first served basis. Under 18 requires a parent or guardian. Please bring your pedals, and your bike (in case you have to wait for the one you want) as well as a DL and CC. The demos are FREE! Please show us your appreciation by thoroughly completing our 5min survey. Thanks! And we hope to see you there.

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Thanks to Bikes LTD and Santa Cruz for hosting this Demo. It was awesome, all of the bikes rode great and were set up with killer parts. As an XC racer, I hopped on a Tallboy Carbon, a Highball Carbon, and the Highball AL S.S. Since S.S. is the class I race, the Highball S.S. was my favorite ride. The Geometry of that bike was dialed for the tight twisty trails at HPT in La Crosse. The Tallboy was a blast to ride and would make for a great race bike or a bike for long all day or week long adventures. The Highball Carbon was light quick stiff and responsive, I only wish the Highball Carbon came with the option of sliders for S.S. like the AL Highball... If anyone ever gets a chance to throw a leg over any of the bikes in the demo fleet you will not be disapointed. They are all set up the best parts, latest from Fox for Suspension, and awesome Maxxis tires. It was the most fun I've had pedalling in a couple years (and I ride nearly every day).

Thanks again!

Josh

P.S. Bama and Tanisha (spelling?) were awesome they had so much information about the entire fleet and were super effiecent with setting the bikes up. Great Crew there to have on the road!

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    Josh

thanks for the props! We were glad to be able to get to WI this year as well! Hopefully we will make it back next year too!

SCB demo crew