• 01-29-2013
    phirebug
    races at 9 mile this summer?
    are there any races at 9 mile this summer besides the WORS event? I know there has to be more than one but that's the only one i've been able to find listed.
  • 01-29-2013
    bdundee
    Yup the Wausau 24. Great race and I believe its the last weekend in July.
  • 01-30-2013
    The OLE Bagger
    That trail is closed I thought. Yellow tape at mile 3. Don't know what's up. Gonna hit it up and see what happening. I'll keep all posted.
  • 01-30-2013
    zeppy
    Quote:

Originally Posted by bdundee View Post
    Yup the Wausau 24. Great race and I believe its the last weekend in July.

Agreed. It's a blast. There's 6, 12, and 24 hour lengths. I should be there again this year... I'll be the slow, fat guy. :thumbsup:
  • 02-06-2013
    phirebug
    Quote:

Originally Posted by The OLE Bagger View Post
    That trail is closed I thought. Yellow tape at mile 3. Don't know what's up. Gonna hit it up and see what happening. I'll keep all posted.

i hope not :( i didn't even get to ride it yet! Any other races/mtb events in central wisconsin this summer?
  • 02-06-2013
    Nater
  • 02-06-2013
    zeppy
    Quote:

It's closed for the winter to MTB use. Should be open in the springtime, though.
  • 02-07-2013
    bdundee
    Quote:

I sure hope your not riding it now.