newb
    Dec 2008

Smile Pets Tomorrow 3-22

Anybody up for it. Im am. Just remember Im a new-b but wanna ride. Let me know. If you want call me 262-515-3024 so we can set up a meeting place. Im about to sit by a fire and relax give me a call dont want to ride solo.

mtbr member
    Hey i am going riding tommorw at 1:00 1:30 at crystal ridge if you want you can email me and we can figure something out.

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    I suspect the trails at Pets are still too muddy to ride. Though we've had a nice stretch of warm dry weather, I don't ever recall Pets being dry enough to ride in March. Feel free to check them out, but if they are still soft, I think the rest of us that ride out there would appreciate it if you stayed off them.
    Warning: may contain sarcasm and/or crap made up in an attempt to feel important.

No longer 26
    Quote Originally Posted by David_315
    Hey i am going riding tommorw at 1:00 1:30 at crystal ridge if you want you can email me and we can figure something out.
    is CR dry already?

G
    You can't depend on honest answers from dependant hands...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Live
    is CR dry already?

G
    Just the very top part and the parts i walked seemed soft but i did see othere people riding there bikes where not muddy so i am going to give it a try if its to muddy then i will just end up walking out.

=========
    How'd those proposed PETs rides turn out?

mtbr member
    LOL I did not even know what PETS was tell i looked it up i was at ridge it sucked walk all of it and its really soft i cant be leave that people have been riding there still in some spots there are really really deep tire marks.