mtbr member
    Jul 2006

Pets - Take it easy on trail modifications

If anyone knows who's been going nuts building berms and jumps over the past 2 years at Pets, please suggest to them to ease up a bit.
    Last year someone built a bunch of berms on one stretch of trail.This spring, 3 new little jumps and 1 new berm have already appeared. I'll admit I kinda like 2 of the 3 new jumps (the 3rd just seems out of place), but being this aggressive about building unnatural looking features out there is just too risky. Pets is my local trail and I love riding out there. I would be seriously pissed if these trails were ever closed to mtb use.
    Oh, and don't even get me started on the fools that have been tearing it up in the mud out there this spring.
    Warning: may contain sarcasm and/or crap made up in an attempt to feel important.

1GEAR
    Dec 2008
    ^ 2 dudes and a chick were ripping through there the day after we got all that rain, making huge ****ing ruts. I said something and they blew me off, I shoulda sicked me dog on them the little shits. They were all spandexed out wannabe racer's with numbers and everything, so I dunno what gives.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    I know a lot of the racers around here. Next time get their numbers and post them. I'll find out who it is and have a talk with them.