I need skills
    Jul 2004

OT. Art at the LaGrange General Store

Took my six year old son to the John Muir trails today for the first time. We did the Red loop three times. He loved it!

I gave him the whole experience. Which means food and smoothies at the General Store. I really like the art prints they sell there. My son liked the post card versions enough that he wanted to buy two for his Mom.

That art is great. I'm not trained in the arts, but that stuff speaks to me. I was smart enough to buy a print for my Wife's birthday, she was very happy with the gift.

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    Hey Charlie aside from being a punk rocker I am a painter and sculptor and even have degrees to show for it. It is great to see someone post about being turned on by artwork. Don't know what style you like, but if you are ever interested I would bring my portfolios to Nicolet-Roche to hear what ya think and perhaps have something you would like?

I need skills
    Jul 2004

photos?

I am sure it is easier to carry around photos, but I'd love to see your work.

Last week I determined we need some artist input on building the Roche trails. You're on the list now.

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    Hate carrying around photos and terrible at self promoting the work....got some stuff on facebook and plan to add more.

=========
    Love to see some of what both of you are talking about....maybe in this thread?. I would love to see something like ArtCrank take place in Wisconsin. Maybe we could work together to make that happen? Oh, and I think Martini would be a great addition to planning such an event.

g