mtbr member
    Mar 2009

Nic Roach gettogether

Nicolet Roche opens May 1st (or earlier?). Anyone want to get something started for big group season start up ride? Maybe we might even get a nice day scheduled! Other northern Wisconsin stuff in Hayward and Cable opened April 7th, which I believe might be the earliest opening there in a while. Stopped by this week to look at trails and they seem to be in great shape, but don't know if they will be clear with all this wind. Levis Trow is in great early season shape, as is Underdown, Hansen Lake & Washburn/Perch (Rhinelander), Crystal & Raven (Minoqua) and 9 Mile is open now noon till dark until May 22nd. And we've got the ATV trail ( for those who know me insincerely) in Taylor County. Biking season is back. See ya out there and have lots of FUN! PS. Don't forget the UP and especially Copper Harbor and Cayuna Park in N. Minnesota.
    Last edited by Steve O'Punc; 04-14-2012 at 07:13 AM.

I need skills
    Jul 2004

I'm interested Steve

The Roche trail is open as of Thursday.
    facebook, ridetheroche

Nuts
    Just for a heads up Underdown will not open till May 1st but CJ is correct Roche is open!
    And I love beer!!

=========
    I'm like who's this guy Nick Roche and why can't he keep it together?
    owner/raconteur at fat-bike.com

I need skills
    Jul 2004

Nic's a dick

Nic Roche P.I., graphic crime novel character. You stumbled upon our book club.

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    Ask Nic's a Dick founder and other locals about the river trail! Awesome, especially for turning newbies onto the sport. For those hardcore riders do Nic Roach any way ya want and then dump off Van Alstine back into Langlade to Rocky Rapids or just from Bear Paw out and back. Pure bliss.

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Sorry to hijack but I'm heading up there next Friday early afternoon. Anyone want to ride a little bit? I'm not a pro but I do know my way around the trail pretty well.