Sweep the leg!

New WI/MN forum?

So the poll results are in and it seems that Wisco and Mn'sota are getting a forum of their very own.

I'm cool with that but I have a couple of things I'd like to point out first.

I think the forum should be called the MN/WI Forum and not WI/MN Forum. Even though I live in Wisco I think the second forum name looks (sounds really) too much like "women" and I'm just not up for giggling every time I look at that name.

Before the forum gets up and running I'd like to start a pool for how long it will be before the forum asks to be split and which side will initiate said request.

I'll go with 5 years and Mn'sota will ask to secede.
    Authorities speculate that speed may have been a factor. They are also holding gravity and inertia for questioning.

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    The split makes a lot of sense. I predict there will be no further splitting within the new MN/WI forum, even after 5 years. It should make those in MN and WI happy, and be much more useful to MN and WI riders than the current harebrained geographical organization.

(Mtbr Site Manager) Administrator
    I named it Minnesota, Wisconsin just so it would still makes sense being close to the Midwest forum, in the list by alpha.

-g