Rokken with Dokken

Movin' to Madison, looking for help

Hallelujah. In two weeks I move from Appleton to Madison, and I can't begin to tell you how excited I am to have trails that are actually closer than an hour away.

Here's my deal: This was my second year racing in WORS. I raced citizen. I was having a great season through the Firecracker, but soon after that my GF moved to Madison, and with my riding becoming more sporadic due to job hunting and driving back and forth every weekend, my season kinda went in the crapper. In fact, I've been off the bike for a couple of months while I've taken care of all that life stuff. No good.

Things are finally falling into place, so I'm looking forward to getting back in the saddle very soon. Next year I want to move up to sport in WORS, so I have work to do this offseason. I'm interested to know if there's any winter riding around town and would love to meet folks who can keep me motivated during the offseason. Looking forward to having new places to ride!

Sweep the leg!
    Keep in touch, and no I'm not helping move the couch
    Authorities speculate that speed may have been a factor. They are also holding gravity and inertia for questioning.

Rokken with Dokken
    Quote Originally Posted by Caffeine Powered
    Keep in touch, and no I'm not helping move the couch
    Ha. No worries there. Last time I moved, I did it myself. F that. I'm letting the pros handle it this time.

mtbr member

Weather related

Quote Originally Posted by MightyTurtle
    Hallelujah. In two weeks I move from Appleton to Madison, and I can't begin to tell you how excited I am to have trails that are actually closer than an hour away.

Here's my deal: This was my second year racing in WORS. I raced citizen. I was having a great season through the Firecracker, but soon after that my GF moved to Madison, and with my riding becoming more sporadic due to job hunting and driving back and forth every weekend, my season kinda went in the crapper. In fact, I've been off the bike for a couple of months while I've taken care of all that life stuff. No good.

Things are finally falling into place, so I'm looking forward to getting back in the saddle very soon. Next year I want to move up to sport in WORS, so I have work to do this offseason. I'm interested to know if there's any winter riding around town and would love to meet folks who can keep me motivated during the offseason. Looking forward to having new places to ride!
    Hi,

Check out www.madcitydirt.org for news about trails and riding in the Madison area.

As soon as it freezes and until the snow gets too deep I will be out riding trails. Hopefully there will be some time in between the two, unlike last year.

Walt