Shaman
    Apr 2004

Mountain Bike Skills Camp

Want to have more fun on the trails, be more efficient and mountain bike with more confidence? Just like any other sport, to ride with skill you need proper technique. BetterRide’s team of professional coaches is dedicated to teaching riders of all levels the skills to ride in balance, in control & have more fun on their bikes!

The BetterRide structured skills progression has under gone 13 years of evolution to become the most effective mountain bike skills coaching in the US. With the help of World Champions, top coaches from other sports and 21 years of coaching experience BetterRide founder Gene Hamilton has taught his certified coaches to get you riding at your best.

In this 3 day camp you will learn the core skills that over 2,000 mountain bike enthusiasts of all experience levels (including two World Champions and many National Champions) have already invested in. Camps are filling up fast, reserve your spot today and start riding up to your potential! Get all the details, read student reviews and register at BetterRide.net

Upcoming Mountain Bike Skills Camp:

May 11-13 Madison, WI Mountain Bike Camp - ONLY 2 SPOTS LEFT!

Ross Schnell, 2009 Singlespeed World Champion, 2008 Downieville Classic Winner and Trek Factory Rider said, "I learned more today than in the last 10-11 years of just riding" In a rushed 3.5 hour lesson, BetterRide camps are 19-22 hours over 3 days!

Thanks, Gregg for permission to post these events.
    Skills coaching loved by passionate riders of all levels and trusted by the pros.
    www.betterride.net

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    I hope you stay off the trails if they remain this wet, and for $618 I hope you teach your students trails don't build themselves.

Please make sure they're aware of the local IMBA chapter and consider a donation to the group developing, building and maintaining the public and some private trails in this area.

Thank you.

Visit for more info:

Capital Off Road Pathfinders

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    No kidding, I did my first WORS race on Sunday in Iola and I don't think that the trails there will rideable for at least a month. And $618 for 3 days? I will always have lots to learn in terms of technique but that's big dollars for most folks.

mtbr member
    Aug 2010

BetterRide Cares about the Trails!

Quote Originally Posted by bitflogger View Post
    I hope you stay off the trails if they remain this wet, and for $618 I hope you teach your students trails don't build themselves.

Please make sure they're aware of the local IMBA chapter and consider a donation to the group developing, building and maintaining the public and some private trails in this area.

Thank you.

Visit for more info:

Hi! Thanks for your thoughtful comments about our skills camp. We are careful not to damage trails, and we teach our students to respect the trails as well.
    We recently started onepercentforthetrails.org which is dedicated to encouraging ALL MTB industry companies to donate at least one percent of their gross revenue to trail building/advocacy/upkeep organizations. We have donated over $3000 this month to local IMBA chapters around the country (including CORP!)
    Thanks for keeping people educated about the important work that IMBA chapters do! We appreciate you!

Ballstein Models
    Hi RideBetter, Thank you for the donation to CORP and I hope the trails suit your skills camp this weekend. Lots of activity at Cam Rock with BetterRide and our local women's MTB group MadForcs having clinics on the same weekend.

The source for mountain biking information in the Madison Wisconsin Area:

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by RideBetter View Post
    Hi! Thanks for your thoughtful comments about our skills camp. We are careful not to damage trails, and we teach our students to respect the trails as well.
    We recently started onepercentforthetrails.org which is dedicated to encouraging ALL MTB industry companies to donate at least one percent of their gross revenue to trail building/advocacy/upkeep organizations. We have donated over $3000 this month to local IMBA chapters around the country (including CORP!)
    Thanks for keeping people educated about the important work that IMBA chapters do! We appreciate you!
    Thank you.

I hope your event was a success.