mtbr member
    Sep 2011

MORC Gravity Advocate Survey, Please Take!!!!

Please help the MORC Gravity Advocates gather important information that could help shape the future of riding in Metro, MN and the Upper-Midwest!

By taking this survey you are helping MORC Gravity Advocate gauge the interest that Metro, MN and Upper-midwest riders have in gravity, freeride and BMX riding - this includes bike parks, pump tracks, lift assist gravity riding, etc. Looking forward to hearing from you!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...9zRGc6MQ#gid=0

Feel free to share this link!

Thanks for your help!

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    I took the survey. WE NEED A LIFT ASSISTED AREA!!!! Afton Alps would be PRIMO!!!! That place is so big, HUGE potential there.

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    for sure I would love to see Afton build some gravity trails and it is posible that they might now that Vail Resorts now owns it. However Duluth/spirit mountain has taken the title of the first true lift access riding area. They will be opening up 5/23 and have two trails built and will continue to develope through the summer.
    Mountain Biking - Spirit Mountain

as for the metro, we are currently working on completing the bike park in Eagan-Lexington street bike park, that should be done early. Elm Creek in Champlin is in the runnings for the Bell Helmets/IMBA grant to get a bike park built at the trail head and we are almost through the city approval process to get a bike park built in Cottage Grove.... should be a great summer for alternative riding in MN

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by cglasford View Post
    for sure I would love to see Afton build some gravity trails and it is posible that they might now that Vail Resorts now owns it. However Duluth/spirit mountain has taken the title of the first true lift access riding area. They will be opening up 5/23 and have two trails built and will continue to develope through the summer.
    Mountain Biking - Spirit Mountain

as for the metro, we are currently working on completing the bike park in Eagan-Lexington street bike park, that should be done early. Elm Creek in Champlin is in the runnings for the Bell Helmets/IMBA grant to get a bike park built at the trail head and we are almost through the city approval process to get a bike park built in Cottage Grove.... should be a great summer for alternative riding in MN
    Submitted, and can't wait for spirit!!! Been looking at FR bikes all winter driving my wife nuts