mtbr member

Might be in the oshkosh area this weekend.

hi!

I'm from st louis but might potentially be coming up your way to buy a remedy. I would ship it, but the adventure seems fun.

This could potentially be this weekend or next.

I won't have a car to use because I'll be ride-sharing.

But if anyone is free to ride and would be willing to pick me up from oshkosh I'd love the adventure to meet fellow riders.

Like I said, this isn't 100%, but just in case I thought i'd put it out there.

About me:
    I'm buying a remedy, so I enjoy slightly more gnarly stuff, although we don't have a whole lot of that here. I'm 19 and in college and just looking to see new things and meet new people. My skill level is as good as my terrain can train me to be.
    I made it down the double blacks at vail without serious incident, so that's something.
    My cardio is pretty good as well. I've never biked over 14 miles, because that's the longest trail we have, but I imagine I could bike a 25 miler if given the opportunity.

Cheers.

Josh

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    Not this weekend, but next weekend I'd be available to pick you up and head over to greenbush, assuming that theres also no rain.

mtbr member
    At this point my trip fell through, very sadly.
    But I was researching trails near you, and blue mounds sounds fun. It sounds very similar to the trails near us, only more technical, and better designed.

Im planning a nation-wide bike trip in a year or two (or three). I think I'll be sure to swing by your way up north to check it out.

Josh