newb
    Dec 2008

Map of Petrified Springs Trails

I found this tonight. I know some guys were interested in this. I found it just by doing a search on the park.
    http://www.trailville.com/wiki/WI_Ke...untain_Biking:
    Hope this helps.
    jredlin

newb
    Dec 2008
    Sorry trailville I just noticed its was your website. Some great info there though thanks!

=========
    How about an MTBr mini gathering at Pets sometime this year? I know I could get half a dozen riders there if it's on a weekend. We could ride and then Bubba-Q right there in the park....sip dark beer with our pinkies extended, all gentlemanly like?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ~gomez~
    How about an MTBr mini gathering at Pets sometime this year? I know I could get half a dozen riders there if it's on a weekend. We could ride and then Bubba-Q right there in the park....sip dark beer with our pinkies extended, all gentlemanly like?
    I've actually never been there. Anything for the wife and rugrats to do thereabouts whilst I'm off breaking my femur trying to keep up with real mountain bikers?

=========
    Quote Originally Posted by Oracle7775
    I've actually never been there. Anything for the wife and rugrats to do thereabouts whilst I'm off breaking my femur trying to keep up with real mountain bikers?
    There are outlet malls just down I-94....a golf course in the park and just south of the border there's a decommissioned nuclear power plant....Kenosha has a Museum down by the lakefront....a really nice gun range in nearby Bristol. The Pleasant Prairie Rec-Plex has and indoor ice rink and water park.

Don't even think of breaking your femur.....that's bad JuJu.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ~gomez~

Don't even think of breaking your femur.....that's bad JuJu.

Sorry, I meant "bruising my ego"!

newb
    Dec 2008
    There is a couple different playgrounds there. I dont know how old your kids are. Mine are 7 and 4 and I take them there once in a while they have fun. We should get some people together I can get a couple people also.

mtbr member
    i'm in! not too far a drive from the chicago suburbs.