mtbr member

Mad-town area trail conditions?

Hey guys, I am coming home from college this weekend for easter and I am wondering if anything in Madison area is rideable? I know blue mounds wont be but what about quarry ridge or cam rock?

Even quarry park?

Thanks a bunch!

mtbr member
    Quarry Park has been good for a while, Quarry Ridge is good to go. Cam Rock is not officially open yet but head over to madcitydirt.org forums for more on that, you might be able to help "test" the trails.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    If things stay status quo Blue Mound will be ready in record time.

We cut about 100 yards of new bypass trail today. The work being done should keep the trails open as much as several weeks more each year and may be considered faster and more flowing by some. We'll need _MUCH_ better attendance the next 2 work days to guarantee it done this year. The dry out seems so ahead of the past few years that all should be good unless we start getting dumped on.

mtbr member
    That sounds amazing, but im bummed i cant ride or work this weekend, i have way too much studying to do and easter...

when are the next work days? can i get some dates so i can pencil them in on my calender? or is there a calender of events on the corpa site?

Bear