mtbr member
    Aug 2009

Looking for some people to ride with (pets)

Looking for some people to go riding with. its pretty boring solo sometimes. My brother goes with em sometimes but only like once or twice a week. I usually ride everyday unless its raining or gods shooting lightning bolts.

So if anyone wants to meet up, I normally go in the afternoons. Im flexable on time 12pm-6pm.

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    If you mean Pets in Kenosha I might be up for it. I'd like to learn the trails there and am not too far away. A Saturday would probably best for me if 6-8 am doesn't work for you.

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    Yes thats pets in kenosha. Might be able to coordinate something thursday morning? I usually work mornings, but thursday so far is open.

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    Thursday morning might work for me, but I won't know until Wednesday evening. I also get off early sometimes and afternoons could work out. PM or email me a name and phone number, we can work something out. I have been wanting to get to Pets to ride for a while and haven't made it yet, will be great to do it.

mtbr member
    I'll be riding there on Friday in the AM. Prolly around 10. S/E parking lot off of JR.

Pedal, Pedal

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    I have to work or I would go. Rasper showed me around Wednesday afternoon and I had an absolute blast. Thanks again!

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    Will be there about 3:30 today if anyone wants to ride.

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    Heading out there tomorrow afternoon. 9/9/09