mtbr member
    Nov 2011

Looking for Endurance Races

Hello, I am moving to Minneapolis for the summer and was wondering if there are any endurance MTB races in the area? (100 milers, or 6-24 hr races) I would be willing to drive out about 8 hours to get to one but I havent been able to find any. Any suggestions? Thanks for your input.

mtbr member
    May 2010
    check out wemseries.com or the 24 hours of Nine Mile...

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    This one is full (the Chequamegon 100)but you might be able to get in if someone drops out.
    Chequamegon 100
    #2. Wausau24
    #3. Minnesota24
    #4. Wisconsin Endurance Mountain Bike Series | WEMSeries for short
    Oh here are a few more in June.
    #5. Life Time Fitness - Lutsen 99er
    #6. 2012 Race to Sunset Mountain Bike Festival | Bismarck, ND Sleepy Hollow Park
    The Lutsen99er I have not done I was going to but got in the Chequamegon,I have heard that Lutsen is mostly dubble track but not easy it's not to far from my house I know there are some big hills on the northshore.

Wausau WI. is a load of fun! it's my hardest race but I'll keep going back (it's rooty & rocky)

The 24 hour race in MN. is going to be everybodys first time it's an older race that got moved,but there will be a lot of people there that have lots of riding time there.

The Race to Sunset is about 6 or 7 hours drive for you I think I know is a short course 4.5 miles per lap you can do a 5 hr or a 10hr race.
    I hope that helps you out a bit.
    Dean.

mtbr member
    Aug 2009

mtbr member
    Nov 2011
    Thanks for all your suggestions guys, this was exactly what I was looking for.