mtbr member

Levis Mounds tomorrow? (5/19)

Anybody want to ride tomorrow? I'm going to be driving over from Stevens Point, hoping to get there by 11am or so. Intermediate rider, looking to not get too lost. Although if that happens I don't really mind too much!

--Mark

mtbr member
    So I met a local rider in the parking lot, and he drew me a map on the map. Got in a great ride, including Sidewinder and Hermosa, and all I can say is daaaaaamn those are some fun trails. I love a trail that has some technical fun with exposure, so if that's your thing, Sidewinder is awesome!

--Mark

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    My fav is Cliff-hanger, going as fast as I dare

mtbr member
    Damn, I didn't make it up there cause I got lost at an intersection on my way. Next time...

mtbr member
    May 2012
    That's awesome definitely some exposure on sidewinder....makes me a bit shaky. Hermosa coming back towards the lot is fricken awesome. Made it out there yesterday and did lower glen, yellow jacket, the hermosa's, dead turkey, toad road, switchback, cliffhanger, toad road, and fire road back to the lot in that order. Great loop, with technical spots, exposure, flowy downhills, and some great views! Here's a shot from the "plumbers crack"....I'd say my expression says it all hahah fun ride