Blatantly copying from IN section. Hopefully format won't be too funky. Our friends from HMBA really need our help. If you have never made the trek down to Brown County, IN to ride, you are missing out. And if you have you know what a gem the state park is. Tania Juillerat co-owner of Sub9 the company that puts on the Midwest Women's Mountain Bike clinic, the Brown County Breakdown, Among other events, and who I credit with getting myself and hundreds of other women into mountain biking posted this. I've already voted. In fact you can vote for a Midwest project in each category. Brown County Hobbs trail in flow, Copper Harbor in downhill and a Minnesota project under pump track.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Bell Helments is awarding $100K to build three new trail projects and Brown County State Park (Brown County Mountain Bike Trails Nashville, Indiana, USA) has been selected as a finalist!

The next wave of trails at Brown County State Park have been in the planning stage over the past year. We still have to clear some reviews for some of the trails, but the Hobbs Hollow Flow Trail has been approved and we applied for a Bell Built Grant for this trail.

With over 100 applications, the competition was tight, but we came out in the lead pack! We are up against 3 other flow trails. Our Midwest friends at Copper Habor made the final round for a gravity trail and the Elm Creek trails in Minnesota are in the running for the Bike Park category.

In the Flow Trail category, we are up against.

•Coldwater Mountain: Northeast Alabama Bicycle Association, Anniston, Ala.

•Burke Bike Park/Jay Peak Resort: Kingdom Trail Association, Burke, Vt.

•Corral Trail: Tahoe Area Mountain Biking Association, South Lake Tahoe, Calif.

The final round requires us to show public support for the project. Voting starts on March 5th!

Log onto Facebook and "like" Bell Bike Helments.

Starting March 5th you'll be able to "like" our video and vote for Brown County!

Don't forget to donate to the HMBA Trail Fund. With 15 more miles still to come at Brown County, we'll need all the help we can get!

More info about the Brown County trails can be found at Brown County Mountain Bike Trails Nashville, Indiana, USA or join us on Facebook!