It was a fun 3900 mile round trip from Idaho to Wisconsin and back.

Just wanted to say thanks for all the great trails at Namekagon, didn't ride the Rock Lake Trail, but I'd like to sometime. The Patsy Lake Trail and the other variations back into the Namekagon were really fun and very well built. Well worth the donation. Also very nice to meet the guy responsible for planning the trails at Namekagon as we were leaving the parking lot at Namekagon, didn't catch his name.

After that we rode at the Underdown. We rode just about every single trail there except maybe a spur trail or two. Every trail at the Underdown was well signed and extremely well built, constant flow, and a few features I would have never thought I'd see in my home state. Kudos to all that put their work into these trails.

The next day we rode down at Nine Mile. Great trails there too, very well built, flowy and fun. The trail signage was a little confusing at times, but my gratitude goes out to those who have mapped this area out. Either way nice trails.

On our return back to Idaho we stopped along the way to ride in LaCrosse (my old college stomping grounds) at the Human Powered Trails. We rode up TNT to the HPT. I've forgotten how steep the TNT trail was, I guess 15 years removed from the area changes ones perspective. Once we got up to the giant golf ball we rode every trail except for PudN which we couldn't find. I gotta say that all the trails at HPT are super fun and well built. The features on the trails were a blast. The HPT trails are a far cry from what we used to ride/poach in the Hixon area and the KMart trails.

Thanks again Wisconsin, kinda makes me sad at times that I left 15 years ago.