clown question, bro

Keys found at Nicolet Roche on 8/12/12

Hey all,

I was out at Nicolet Roche earlier this afternoon and came upon a set of car keys (PM and I can confirm brand of car the keys were for). I picked them up figuring I'd see whoever's keys they were on the trail or at the trailhead but when I got back to the car, ours was the only car there.

They keys are now at Bear Paw if you are looking for them. Hopefully this catches the person whose keys those are!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikebmx999 View Post
    Are we just ignoring balls? Lol

mtbr member
    Feb 2007
    My best guess is that they belong to Steve O' Punc. He's pretty hard core and I suspect that if he lost them he just said, "To heck with it I'll pedal the 85 miles back home."

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    Yep! And then I forgot my camping gear and had to ride all the way back for that, but the keys were there. NOT. Learned my lesson about carrying keys in New Mexico where I did a big ride and at the top ate and indulged and unknowingly pulled the keys out with the green. Got all the way back to camp and...had to do another big ride! In fact the exact same ride to retrieve those keys. I don't take them on the river either!

clown question, bro
    Well hopefully the keys have been reunited with their owners by now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikebmx999 View Post
    Are we just ignoring balls? Lol