mtbr member

New question here. I live in MSP - where can I ride in WI?

I live in the Twin Cities and am looking to experience some WI singletrack. Is there anything within a couple hours driving from MSP that I could do tomorrow? The more miles and hills the better!

I need skills
    Jul 2004

many options

Roche is 4 hours away. 9-mile and Camba are approx 3 hours away or less. Levis and LaCrosse must be approx 2- 2.5 hours.

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    Levis would be a good choice. Lowes Creek in Eau Claire is a little closer. It's fun with some ups and downs and technical sections. Pretty standard midwest singletrack.

mtbr member
    Thanks for the ideas. Camba area seems like there are lots of options. Is it easy to get around the trails out there?

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    River Falls has a short singletrack. Why are you wanting to leave MSP? Come to River Falls for the Border Battle this weekend. Great time!

mtbr member
    I decided to stay in MN and hit Red Wing, Memorial Trail. The conditions were nearly perfect. 83 degrees, tacky trail and the folks don there do an awesome job keeping the trail clean and fun.

mtbr member
    Red wing is indeed a great trail. I would also highly recommend checking out the White Tail trail in River Falls that were brought up earlier. Good fun and just a hop skip and a jump over the river. The other plus is that you can pick up some of that fine New Glarus brew when you're over there. Mmmmm....Fat Squirrel.

Bobby
    Salsa Cycles
    Adventure by Bike

Check out our blog!