Metalheadbikerider

HUGE thanks to Greenbush area....

trailbuilders. I moved from Sheboygan to Portland about 15 years ago, and this Summer is the first time I had ridden the new singletrack in the Kettles. Thanks for all of your hard work. It's great to know that when I come back to visit family I have a place to ride. If any of you are ever in Oregon and need a ride guide, hit me up here on mtbr.
    Cheers!
    Brian
    Support mtb'ing in the Portland area, join NWTA with your dollars, hands, and/or voice. nw-trail.org

=========
    This is how its done people.....
    owner/raconteur at fat-bike.com

ADV
    mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    Thanks!! There has been allot of hard work and allot of time that has went into this trial system by allot of different people. Its great to here the positive feed back about the trails. Thanks again if you ever want to go for a ride and grab a beer or two let me know.

Metalheadbikerider

I can tell!

I played around a bit on the "old" trails, and for some reason was thinking that the single track was closed to riders. I am glad I decided to ride them. Are there plans for any more trails out there? Maybe some senders??
    Keep up the good work, and I'm serious about riding out here. Hit me up if anyone makes it out to the Left Coast!
    Support mtb'ing in the Portland area, join NWTA with your dollars, hands, and/or voice. nw-trail.org

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    Actually now the "old" trails are closed to bikes.