mtbr member
    Jul 2009

First ride at camp.

So today I went to the Reforestation Camp to check it out. Overall I was pretty impressed. Its obvious someone takes very good care of these trails. Not as technical as I was expecting, but it was a damn good ride. Odometer read 10.7 miles so I did a good job navigating the entire green loop with no wrong turns thanks to the excellent signs. Made it in 1hour 2 minutes. I think it will be easy for me to shave off quite a bit of time as I did a lot of putsing on the double track areas to check out the scenery. Saw 1 walker, 2 joggers, 2 bikers going the wrong way, and got blown past by someone wearing a Stadium Bike jersey.
    Scott

mtbr member
    weclome to my 'home trail' Scott Good time for your first lap out there. I've been meeting a lot of good people out there lately. I literally dream about sections of the camp Not technical, but a fun cardio. Can be exciting when you really start brushing the trees! I'll be there tomorrow 7AM

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    Yeah I went out by myself and I had a great time. It was a good workout too,the heart was pumpin pretty good. Its funny you mentioned brushing the trees. I jacked my shoulder on one tree and caught another with my bar end.
    Ill definitely be going back quite a bit.

Scott

Squishy Fishy
    Nov 2008
    I've been looking forward to the WORS race there since right after I finished the WEMS race there. lol

mtbr member
    The recent precip has really hardened the pack. The trail was running really fast this morning. I've gotta go back for a double dose tomorrow!