No longer 26

Emma Carlin @ S Kettles complete?

Hey,
    Was out the Emma/Connector yesterday and loved the changes at Emma. I know I read that there would eventually be a 10-12 mile loop there excluding the connector. It did not seem like it was yet that long.

Is there still planning and building to be done there?

Thanks to all that have re-made those trails over the last few years to be an amazing trail system. I am going back on Tuesday to do Muir/Connector.

G
    You can't depend on honest answers from dependant hands...

=========
    Emma is maybe one third of the way built and some of the new trail that has been built is not open yet (as of last Sat.). The outer green loop is scheduled to go from 4 miles to 6+ miles, with some additional miles planned for inner (Red/Orange) loops. The stuff that has been added this spring has been ridden in really nice. Busting new singletrack through there took a lot of brushing and benching with more to come this year and next spring. The IMBA Trail Crew is visiting on the 26th of June and the itinerary includes additional work @ Emma during the trailbuilding classes.

g

No longer 26
    Thanks gomez. What is already there is very nice. Look forward to the opening of the other ST there.

G
    You can't depend on honest answers from dependant hands...

Squishy Fishy
    Nov 2008
    I second that--Emma is great now. Cant wait for more.