mtbr member

Chequamegon ride-n-camp extravaganza

Dearest says she needs to get away for the weekend so we are heading for Cable WI as soon as she gets off today. Ya our trails in the Keweenwa are great and all, but sometime you just got to get away. We’ll be staying at the Forest service CG on Lake Namakagon and riding those wonderful CAMBA trails. Will anyone else be there??? I “think” my cell works there. If you’d care to try ride with us, just give us a call. If you happen to see us, we'll be riding tandem with a trail mutt in tow.

906-370-2911
    Arly a tandem Nerd, Who rides them, loves them, so we sell them. superiortandems.com

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    You post your number on an international forum?

mtbr member

... and if we just ... weekend ride photos posted!

Gee,,,, my work number had been posted so many times, I can't go that high Like our home address??

Quote Originally Posted by the-one1 View Post
    You post your number on an international forum?
    And what a great time we had on the CAMBA trails! Posted below are a few photos. Many more can be found on the adventure dogs blog. The Trail Mutt Reports
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chequamegon ride-n-camp extravaganza-cable-ride-6-30-ride-dl-.jpg  

Chequamegon ride-n-camp extravaganza-cable-ride-6-30-gromit-cool-lake-shake-dl-.jpg  

Chequamegon ride-n-camp extravaganza-cable-ride-6-30.b-dl-.jpg  

Chequamegon ride-n-camp extravaganza-cable-ride-6-30.-dl-.jpg  

Arly a tandem Nerd, Who rides them, loves them, so we sell them. superiortandems.com