mtbr member

... and if we just ... Camp will be open 4/18~!

Mountain Bike & Horse Trails
    Great news! The Mountain Bike and Horse trails will open on Saturday, April 18. These trails include the mountain bike and horse trails at the Reforestation Camp and the horse trails at Neshota Park.
    I've been itching to get out there, and the time has finally come! See y'all there Saturday if you make it early.

mtbr member
    Sweet. That means i better get the bike put back together.

mtbr member
    Me too :P I busted my seat at Baird yesterday. I'm broke as hell and can't buy a new one just now, but start the new job Monday. Luckily, my bud is going to let me borrow the one from his trials bike until I get set up. May ride it twice tomorrow, early AM and late afternoon.

uhhhhhyea
    Can't believe there was actually SNOW still in a couple places out there. But looking at the forecast for monday...

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    The trails were beautiful Saturday! I had a good ride except I destroyed an egg beater on a stump, somehow managed not to crash in the process....

mtbr member
    Those damn stumps. I swear they got bigger, yet somehow are hiding better. I nailed two of them on my loop, but don't remember that hardly ever happening last year.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelock
    Me too :P I busted my seat at Baird yesterday. I'm broke as hell and can't buy a new one just now, but start the new job Monday. Luckily, my bud is going to let me borrow the one from his trials bike until I get set up. May ride it twice tomorrow, early AM and late afternoon.
    i have the stock seat off my 1 speed u can HAVE it's nothing special but it's yours. call my cell and we can hook up. 378-4720.
    2008 Gary Fisher Superfly 29'er

mtbr member
    How are these trails? I want to go here sometime to check it out. Any information for a new guy? Trail map, day pass?

mtbr member
    I was out there last friday nite and the trails were in perfect condition. We had some rain this week but it's pretty sandy so it dries well. there is a large map at the trailhead and the trails are marked pretty well. daily passes are 3 bones. don't expect huge climbs or anything but lots of flowing singletrack so it's worth the trip in my opinion

mtbr member
    Thanks for the offer Mike, but I'm doing well with what my bud has loaned me. We'll be hitting Baird to play on the techy parts tomorrow morning, and then Kewaunee for some evening climbing on Sunday. Haven't missed a ride day all week, and I'm feeling great! Camp is home though. Been there all week long, and loving it. I agree about the trail conditions; they've cleared well and are running really fast.

mtbr member
    is the camp open this w/e?
    2008 Gary Fisher Superfly 29'er

mtbr member
    Should've been. Rode Kewaunee instead. First of the year, and I love how that trail reminds you it's spring; rough stuff. Camp every day Tues-Friday this week, want to get to Standing Rocks Saturday