Thread: Blue Mounds WI

mtbr member

Blue Mounds WI

Looking to go to blue mounds in the morning (4/21) but I cant find any info as to if the trails are open and ridable. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.
    1ST RATE Earnest Borgnine-Ethel Merman erotic nudes!óDANGó Ethel was WAY hairier

PNG
    mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    Call (608) 437-5711 24hr info

mtbr member
    Just found that # on cambr too, thanks.
    1ST RATE Earnest Borgnine-Ethel Merman erotic nudes!óDANGó Ethel was WAY hairier

mtbr member
    Blue Mound is currently not open to trail riding, as of April 22nd 2012.

The mound got 2" of rain last week. Lots of water running down the ephemeral water drainages when I was out on Saturday. The usual muddy areas in the beginner section are still very wet, and I presume the end of Holy Schist is still soggy.

Most years the trails don't dry up enough to ride until mid May. We may beat that this year, but don't count on it.

Walt

mtbr member
    Thanks guys, went to Fort Custer instead. Probably a good idea too, my friend that came w/ me had a hell of a time keeping up there. I probably would have killed him at Blue Mounds.

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    Dankist, I am making a trip to Dubuque on Thursday and want to ride on Friday.

Doy you have any suggestions for a quasi noob with decent stamina and ability in that area of the state?

I really like the technical stuff and rode at rays on the advanced/sport sections with only minor problems (aka road rash ) I don't really like long climbs too much but will do them if I need to to get to something fun..

I was thinking either FDR or Blue Mounds (all I really found) and possibly Copper Mountain in IL.

Thanks for your help.

Mike