mtbr member
    Mar 2007

baird creek info needed

hey guys,

im headed up to green bay this weekend and im going to ride at baird creek. I have ridden there before but I was wonder if anyone knew of any great spots. I remember finding some jumps over a truck last time I was there but that was a while ago. does anyone know where these are at? is there a trail map online?

thanks

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    Recently 1.2 million gallons of sewage was leaked into Baird. http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/c...,2667543.story

Don't know if it affects ridability.

mtbr member
    sweet! that should only make it better.
    2008 Gary Fisher Superfly 29'er

uhhhhhyea
    GAH. I was just riding there last weekend. And I rode through the creek. Twice.

They really need to put a damn sign or something when this happens.

Sup
    he nis rah or the stump farm are better in my opinion - no jumps on them that I have seen - so might not be your thing

Joe

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by lpranal
    GAH. I was just riding there last weekend. And I rode through the creek. Twice.

They really need to put a damn sign or something when this happens.
    The day after the sewage dumped my buddy went otb in the creek at the waterfall. OOPS~!

What's this about He Nis Rah? I haven't poked around any other stuff near town other than Baird, Camp, and Winter (Kewaunee). Anything else close?

mtbr member
    d'oh. I can't believe I didn't realize He Nis Ra was what it was. I only live a few blocks from that park. It's fun to spin around a few times when I'm training beginners, but it's so short and the track is very...well...boring? I did get to touch a deer on the nose last fall when I was riding through though. That was cool as hell!