mtbr member

New question here. Wilds trail map??

Is there anywhere online that has a trail map for the wilds? The trails are alot of fun but I'd like to have a map.

mtbr member
    better than he was before. better. stronger. faster.

It rains here. :(
    I rode about a month and a half ago and it was very overgrown...anyone know if it has been worked on any since then? I'd like to go back but the ticks just aren't worth it.
    07 GF Rig

mtbr member
    It was very overgrown last weekend. Just one tick during the whole loop but the spiders are crazy! There's some stuff up there that will knock you off the bike when you hit it.

It rains here. :(
    Quote Originally Posted by terrible
    It was very overgrown last weekend. Just one tick during the whole loop but the spiders are crazy! There's some stuff up there that will knock you off the bike when you hit it.
    Yeah the spiders are bad too. I had an issue where I endo'd because I didn't see a stump in all the overgrowth...I must have ventured off the 4 inch trail and caught it..don't get me wrong though cuz I like the trails there. I'll probably go back in a few weeks.
    07 GF Rig

mtbr member
    I plan on hitting it a few times this fall. A few of the over looks there will be sweet once the leaves start to change.