mtbr member

Two Rivers Trail information

Two Rivers Trail Report: Due to lack of trail etiquette and riders choosing not to dismount in muddy sections, parts of Two Rivers Mountain Bike Park will be closed to mountain bikes until further notice and repairs can be made. It could be spring. It's discouraging to think that some riders don't understand the harm they cause and that in some other parts of the country it's just part of the culture. We are creating a new culture here so please spread the word.

This is from Trailspring directly....I am only the messenger
    '12 Trek Marlin Signature Green
    '13 Santa Cruz Tallboy LT Gulf Blue/Orange

2006 Yeti AS-X
    Sucks that people cannot respect the trails. Happens all over the place sadly - you put up signs and such and people just go around it and rut up the trails anyways. Until people start getting ticketed for vandalism, I guess it is one of those things sadly have to keep putting up with because some folks just don't care regardless of what you do to tell them to stay off the trail when it's not rideable.
    I don't use Strava. Don't need an application to tell me I am slow because I already know.

mtbr member
    I believe I would have closed it from the get go before any damage could have been done. Not going to hurt anybody to go ride at the other places around here. Go to Sac if you want to play in the mud, that place has been trashed for years. Go to Busiek and practice your rock garden skills and build some climbing fitness, White River Valley, down to Slaughter Pen or Eureka Springs. Or, if your like I am, grab the skinny tire bike and hit the road for some real winter fitness building.
    Plenty of other places and ways to ride. See you all in the spring!
    2013 Salsa El Mariachi 29er
    1995 Giant CFR Team Road Bike
    2001 Bianchi Volpe
    2009 KX250F ... 2004 KDX200

mtbr member
    Dec 2013
    Yeah i went out there the other day to ride and i didn't know it was muddy until we got there. my buddy and i chose to walk the trails a bit since i had never been there and it looked like a war zone in some parts; ruts all over the place.

It was going to be my first time to ever ride on a single track downhill... on my new 2014 Kona Taro... and i chose not to go because it woulda messed up the trail. NO ONE was itching to ride as bad as me. People gotta show some trail couth.

mtbr member
    That's a shame! Hope they get it fixed and catch the people that destroyed the trail