mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Trails Near Sidney, Ohio?

It looks like I'll be spending a week in Sidney, Oh. next month. Are there any decent trails nearby or should I pack my road bike?

Thanks!
    There are three kinds of people: those of us that are good at math and those that are not.

mtbr member
    Sidney is flat farm land, not a whole a lot of trails (none I know of). 50 miles south though, in the Dayton area. You can hit up John Bryan SP in Yellow Springs, and MoMba in Dayton. I've only been to JBSP and it's a nice, well maintained place. No real tech sections though, really tight single track that's flat but you can get some good speed here. Check this site out: Spokejunkies.com

mtbr member
    Dec 2011
    There is alum creek phase 1 an phase 2 in columbus...ceasar creek is south of dayton...those places should all be within a 90 minute drive...dayton also has a large bike path network...plenty of country roads with little traffic in that area for ur road bike

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

mtbr member
    Just did ceasar creek today and it was pretty crazy, to me at least with only 4 months under my belt. Tons of roots(literally lol), steep downhills, and some sweet ridge lines by the lake. Pretty sweet place but little much for my skill, but if your a seasoned rider you'll probably dig it. I suggest going to ward road TH.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Thanks, folks. I will check it out. My free time might be too limited to ride much, I may just have to do the road thing
    There are three kinds of people: those of us that are good at math and those that are not.