mtbr member

Take a kid Mountain Biking Day at Franke Park

The Northeast Indiana Trail Riders Organization (Nitro), was recently formed as an IMBA chapter to promote responsible mountain biking and recreational trail use in the Northern Indiana. While this is short notice, the group is holding their first event on Saturday October 6th at Franke Park near the BMX track and MTB Trail Head.

Take a Kid Mountain Biking Day will be a fun filled afternoon with a Strider Adventure Zone for kids 2-5 years old, a short track for kids 6 and up and a 1 mile guided loop for all beginners that want to get dirt on their wheels. There is no charge for the event. Kids and parents are encouraged to bring their own bikes and helmets. They will have a few bikes available to borrow if kids need one. Parkview Hospital will be there with their helmet program ($5) for anyone who needs a helmet.

A flier for the event is attached. You can also go to their site and download the flier or to their fb pageTAKMBD | NITROTake a Kid Mountain Biking Day | Facebook
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Take a kid Mountain Biking Day at Franke Park-takmtbd.jpg  

"Serpentine Shelly. Serpentine!"

Suckin wind like a boss
    this is awesome, i would +rep you for this if i could. hell, i live near cleveland and would make the road trip if i didnt already have plans. i hope it all pans out well and you get great participation!
    If you arent bleeding, you arent riding hard enough.
    http://about.me/bigterry

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch3637 View Post
    I don't need sex. My life fvcks me daily.