mtbr member

Richard's Bike Great on-line bike shop

I just bought a 2008 Intense Tracer Vpp with the Intense XT build kit with a Fox Talas 36 RC2 1.5 2009 fork. I could not be happier GREAT price, matched the two lowest prices I got on line. Great service Thanks to Adam and Mike- the owner of Richard's Bike. If anyone is thinking of buying on-line I would strongly think of giving Richard's Bike a call ask for Adam or Mike. Bike came ready to ride only had to put the seat post in and the front wheel on and put the bars in the stem. Unlike most of these on line bike shops bike came in a over-sized box SHRINK WRAP not a mark on the bike when I got it. Trust me the box was beat up. UPS thanks allot but thanks to the packing job of R' BIKES the bike was in great shape. Thanks from JOHNNY.GERVAIS

I bike long tyme.
    Man, Mike and the guys are top-notch. I've gave him a lot of business over the years and have always experienced flawless customer service. He has even fed me some of mama's homemade rigatoni after driving all the way from Akron, OH. He's a class act.

Riding makes me happy!
    Web address?
    [SIZE="3"][FONT=Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"][SIZE="4"]You guys and gals make me want to ride off-road.[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Check out my Twitter: http://twitter.com/Bohamilton[/SIZE]

JmZ
    Reformed Lurker
    http://rbikes.com thanks to Google.

JmZ
    JmZ

From one flat land to another.

Advocate as if your ride depends on it...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo55Diesel
    Web address?
    Go to RBIKES.COM ask for Mike the owner tell him Johnny.Gervais sent you. He will take good care of you. You won't be sorry.

Riding makes me happy!
    Quote Originally Posted by JmZ
    http://rbikes.com thanks to Google.

JmZ
    Thanks! I did a search and found multiples, so I thought I would just ask.
    [SIZE="3"][FONT=Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"][SIZE="4"]You guys and gals make me want to ride off-road.[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Check out my Twitter: http://twitter.com/Bohamilton[/SIZE]

mtbr member
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyG 1970
    I just bought a 2008 Intense Tracer Vpp with the Intense XT build kit with a Fox Talas 36 RC2 1.5 2009 fork. I could not be happier GREAT price, matched the two lowest prices I got on line. Great service Thanks to Adam and Mike- the owner of Richard's Bike. If anyone is thinking of buying on-line I would strongly think of giving Richard's Bike a call ask for Adam or Mike. Bike came ready to ride only had to put the seat post in and the front wheel on and put the bars in the stem. Unlike most of these on line bike shops bike came in a over-sized box SHRINK WRAP not a mark on the bike when I got it. Trust me the box was beat up. UPS thanks allot but thanks to the packing job of R' BIKES the bike was in great shape. Thanks from JOHNNY.GERVAIS
    Do you think they'd hook me up if I just go into the store? I'm looking for a Trek 4300 (or similair bike max $500) and havent' had much luck on discounts. I actually used to work at Richard's Bikes when I was 17 for a summer.

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    I'm not sure about the discount DJake, but I do know they'll do the best they can for you. I drive 50mins. to their shop just to pump 5psi into my tires. They're awesome.

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    A couple months ago, I went to their store and ordered a Transition frame from these guys with a couple hundred dollar deposit. I got a call saying it was in. I just got off work and wanted to pick it up, but they were going to close before I could get there that day. They told me they could leave the frame out back in the box so I could get it, and I could just put the rest of the money ($900 cash) in an envelope and slide it under the door! That amazed me that a business would be that trusting these days. I told them I would just get it in the morning. Mike was great

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    I have bought 5 bikes from Richards. They are great to work with. They let me demo the frame of the last bike that I bought over a weekend. Mike even kept the shop open a little late for me so I could pick it up after work. Needless to say I ended up buying the complete bike from them. I would highly recommend them for sales or service. I use to live in Northwest Indiana so the drive to the shop wasn't bad. I've since moved to Colorado and will now get to experience their service over the phone.