mtbr member
    Sep 2009

Pictures and review of Kickapoo Fat Tire Festival XC Race

Hello, I attended and raced the annual Kickapoo Fat Tire Festival at Kickapoo state park outside of Danville Illinois. The event was absolutely great. The people were nice and helpful, the raffle was great, and most of all the race was the most fun I have ever had. Here are some pictures from the event. Reply if you were there.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by trecool44; 09-02-2009 at 11:33 AM.

mtbr member
    May 2008
    The Kickapoo boys (and girls) put on a great event. I especially liked the magic cooler that kept refilling itself with free Fat Tire!

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    Yep, great course and a fun time. That is me in the last pricture all black with red sleeves, back facing you. Did you do any other races in the series? You should try and do the series next year. I did required 5 rounds and had a great time, mostly all single track.

mtbr member

I wasn't there.........

..................but...its good to see you riding in your new location. I think the last time we rode together was in Vermont at Kingdom Trails. When you come out my way bring your bike and we will ride again. Oh yeah....I like the "magic cooler" of Fat Tire....really wish I could have been there for that finale. Ride On!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    There are two paths you can go by but in the long run........