Thread: Mohican

mtbr member
    Sep 2011

Mohican

Anyone ridden lately? How is the trail after the high winds? Are the leaves think on the trail?

I'm thnking about heading down there this weekend.
    2014 S-Works Epic WC
    2014 S-Works Crux Disc
    2014 Surly Pugsley

mtbr member
    May 2011
    Call Kim's Bikes in Loudenville. The owner (don't remember his name, its not Kim) is the unofficial trail steward. He should be able to help you. He was very accommodating when I visited the area last year. He even let me use his personal ride to check out the trails.

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by greenblur View Post
    Call Kim's Bikes in Loudenville. The owner (don't remember his name, its not Kim) is the unofficial trail steward. He should be able to help you. He was very accommodating when I visited the area last year. He even let me use his personal ride to check out the trails.
    Thanks bud!
    2014 S-Works Epic WC
    2014 S-Works Crux Disc
    2014 Surly Pugsley

mtbr member
    We rode full loop last weekend, there were no trees down. There were a lot of leaves which made it interesting at times, but still in very good shape. I would caution this weekend; I believe youth hunting is starting, so if you are going, where lots of orange and make noise!
    Ride first, drinks after!

@endo_2011

mtbr member
    Road full full loop today one tree down mile 15 or so epicness as always. Have fun